Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with Our Privacy Notice govern Brancaster Pharma Ltd.’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use Our website.
The term “Brancaster Pharma Ltd” or “Us” or “We” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Office, Heath View, Blindley Heath, Surrey, RH7 6LH. Our company registration number is 08181124, registered in England. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of Our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which We shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that We endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Brancaster Pharma Ltd. (“We”, “Us”, “Our”) take the privacy and security of your personal data very seriously. This Privacy Notices outlines what personal data We may collect about you and how We may use it.
We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.brancasterpharma.com (“Our Site”) and contacts Us via offline interactions (e.g. telephone), and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully and ensure that you understand it. Your acceptance of Our Privacy Notice is deemed to occur upon your first use of Our Site. If you do not accept and agree with this Privacy Notice, you must stop using Our Site immediately.
1. Definitions & Intepretation
In this Privacy Notice, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site or via offline interactions. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act and EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
- “We”, “Us”, “Our” means Brancaster Pharma Ltd., a private limited company registered in England under company number 08181124 and whose registered address is The Office Heath View Ray Lane, Blindley Heath, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LH.
2. Information about Us
Our Site is owned and operated by Brancaster Pharma Ltd., a private limited company registered in England under company number 08181124 and whose registered address is The Office Heath View Ray Lane, Blindley Heath, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LH.
Our VAT number is GB141948012.
Our Data Protection Administrator is Mr. S Moore and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at Church House, 48 Church Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 0SN.
3. What does this Privacy Notice cover?
This Privacy Notice applies to your use of Our Site and offline interactions. Please note that We have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites or companies and We advise you to check the privacy notices of any such websites before providing any data to them.
4. Your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights, where permissible, under the GDPR, which this Privacy Notice and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you;
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 14 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complain with the UK’s supervisory authority, The Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What information do We collect?
Depending upon your use of Our Site and offline interactions with Us, We may collect some or all of the following personal data:
- Business/company name
- Job title
- Contact information such as your postal address, email address and telephone number(s)
- Sensitive personal information that you voluntarily provide to Us as part of a request for information or a concern/complaint, such as:
- Demographic information, such as age and sex
- Health information, such as physical and mental health
6. How do We use this information?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data, including sensitive personal data, will always have a lawful basis, because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, and/or because you have consented to Our use of your personal details, and/or because it is in Our legitimate interests, and/or because We have a legal obligation to do so. Specifically, We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and manage your account;
- To supply Our services to you;
- To reply to any queries, concerns or requests for information that you may have.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone or post with information, news and offers on Our services. We will not, however, send you unsolicited marketing or spam and We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
7. How and where do We store your information?
We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it, and/or to comply with Our legal obligations.
Your personal data may be transferred outside your country of origin, including to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as your home country. Regardless of which country your personal data is held in, We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in line with Our privacy notice.
Internally, computers and electronic documents that hold your personal data are password protected, and any physical copies are stored in locked facilities.
8. Who will have access to your personal data?
Your personal data may be made available within divisions of Brancaster Pharma Ltd. We sometimes employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on Our behalf, for example but not limited to providing medical advice, and the IT system for where your personal data is held. They may need access to your personal data in order to perform their functions but will not use your personal data for any other purpose.
We may also disclose personal data in order to comply with Our legal or regulatory obligations, in response to a request for information made by a governmental or state body, or as part of an investigation of unlawful activity.
9. What happens if Our business changes hands?
You should note that if Our business (or any part of it) is sold or transferred at any time, the information We hold may form part of the assets transferred, although it will still only be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
10. Your right to withhold information
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any personal data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
11. How can you access your data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). A small administrative fee may be payable. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies do not normally contain personally identifiable information.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve Our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help Us provide you with a better website by enabling Us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with Us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of Our Site.
13. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about Our Site or this Privacy Notice, please contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at Church House, 48 Church Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 0SN.
Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data We hold about you.
14. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this policy from time to time (for example, if the law changes) by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Privacy Notice on your first use of Our Site following the alterations. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.